If you offer any type of group training such as boot camps / Tabata / Yoga Training / Teacher Training or any type of Course Training that will have a set client base, the groups feature in Off Day Trainer will save you time and energy.
You can organize your client list into groups and send messages to groups. Any time you send a text to a group, the texts are separated into individual one-to-one texts by the ODT system. This makes the texts more personal and prevents any reply-to-all confusion.
- Click the “Groups” tab.
- Click the green
- Type a name in the “Group Name” field.
- Check the boxes next to the clients that you want to add to the group.
- Scroll down and click
You will now see a preview of the group. If it looks correct, you can click “Save Group”. To remove a client from a group click the X symbol next to their name. To add members to a group, click the “Add Members” Icon.
Once a group is saved, it will show up in several locations within Off Day Trainer.
- On the “Send Message” screens you can include groups in the recipient list.
- On the “Add Event” screen, you can add a group to a calendar event.
- You can edit a group by going to the main Groups page and then clicking the Edit icon next to the group name.