Once a client has opted-in to the system, their name will appear in the client list under the main “clients” navigation tab. Click on a client's name and you will be able to access all of a client’s details, messages, and settings in a sub-navigation bar.
- Client Profile: A client’s contact information is stored here. You can change a client’s status and change their fitness goals also.
- Message Schedule: This is where you can see events and the actual messages that are sent to the currently selected client. Click the icons on the calendar to get more details about any item.
- Message History: See what messages have been sent to the client and their responses. You can also send text messages directly from this screen.
- Questionnaires: Once a lead submits a questionnaire, it will be stored here. You can also send a new questionnaire from this screen if a client’s goals have changed. To view older questionnaires, use the drop-down menu and select a questionnaire (titled by date).
- Message Settings: This area gives you control over what type of Off Day Messages get sent to a specific client, and when those messages are sent.